The Hiring Process
Wharton is committed to recruiting and retaining a highly talented and creative staff that will assist in advancing the mission of the School. Our staff is critical to the success of the School. Wharton and the University of Pennsylvania strive to be an employer of choice by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, professional development opportunities, health and wellness programs, and numerous Human Resources initiatives.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jill Gran (8-1170).
- The Hiring Process at Wharton
- Temporary and Student Worker Policy (pdf)
- Temporary Extra Hiring Process (pdf)
- Recruitment and Staffing (Grades 29 and E+) (docx)
- Individual Service Provider Classification
- Onboarding Process
- HR Manager
- Conciliation Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Posting an External Ad
- Relocation Form (docx)
- Suggested Interview Questions