Developing skills is important, but the University and Wharton recognize it takes more to make an employee happy than professional development. Staff want a work/life balance and a chance to have a little fun. The following links will take you to information that will enrich your time with Wharton.
- Nutrition Counseling
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quality of Work Life Homepage
- Lactation Centers
- Recreation Homepage
- Penn Volunteers Homepage
- Penn’s Wellness Homepage
- Things to Do at Penn
- Yoga (rooms subject to change):
Wednesday evenings from 5:15pm to 6:15pm
A new yoga session begins October 9th and ends on January 8th. There will be no class on November 6th or November 27th. The cost is $145, and class locations for each session are listed below:
- October 9th: Hoover Lounge
- October 16th: Sweetbaum (2nd floor of the Steinberg Conference Center)
- October 23rd: B2 Vance Hall
- October 30th: B2 Vance Hall
- November 13th: B2 Vance Hall
- November 20th: B2 Vance Hall
- December 4th: B2 Vance Hall
- December 11th: Sweetbaum (2nd floor of the Steinberg Conference Center)
- December 18th: B2 Vance Hall
- January 8th: B2 Vance Hall
To secure your spot contact Anna Loh at email@example.com. Feel free to pass the word to faculty and Penn friends. The class is low impact and anyone can do it.
On the first night you’ll need to bring a check for $145 payable to Esther Wyss-Flamm and a yoga mat or towel.